At Coextro we are always looking to make additions to our amazing team. We offer competitive wages, a relaxed work environment, effective management, and great professional growth opportunities.
Have a look at our open postions, and if any seem like a good match to your skills, send us your resume!
SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (FULL TIME)
We are looking for a full-time senior technical support representative to provide ongoing support to our customers via phone, email and in person in our office. In addition this individual must have a flair for problem solving and be extremely solution’s focused.
Why join Coextro’s Team?
Coextro is a high-speed Toronto, Mississauga and Ontario-based Internet provider. Our company offers innovative Fibre Optic, Cable and DSL Internet, as well as TV and home phone services to houses, apartments, and condos across Ontario. We provide consumers with one of the lowest priced internet plans in Ontario – a real alternative to the ‘Big Guys’.
Being a member of the Coextro team would give you advantages like:
- Results Driven Culture – Micro-managing isn’t our thing; we are looking for team members who focus on driving results and meeting targets.
- Exclusive incentives for top performers where you can win monthly high end gift cards and more.
What you’ll be working on:
- Troubleshooting simple and complex issues with our customers, such as line issues, slow speed issues, router and modem issues.
- Liaising with our field technicians to complete customer activation
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
You’ll need to have:
- Ability to provide world-class technical support service over the phone and via e-mail to our customers
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- A strong knowledge in the telecommunication/Internet industry is a must for this role
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 1pm-9pm
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, let’s chat! Please send us your resume and we’ll be in touch!